As the sunlit sanity of the waking world burns the night to ash,
embrace the unbound madness of your wildest dreams,
laugh into the endless abyss of your darkest fantasies,
and rage against the coming dawn.
PulpBusters is a presentation of bone-chilling buffoonery, nerve-wracking silliness, and twisted nitwittery by “Amoral Crackpot” Steve Arviso.
A photographer’s twisted summer fling with the wife of a wealthy surgeon!
METEO’KAR: CHAMPION OF SPACE
A pro wrestler becomes world champion, and then much, much more…
NIGHT OF HIS LIFE
In a city like Adia, anything is legal if you can afford the transaction fees.
- Self-RefractionThe voices in my headbelong to faces I’ve never seen,but the words they speakare forever mine to keep.
- Sunless SeaFloating on my little boat,adrift in a sea of black,I pray the darkness won’t wash over me,but every night’s the […]
- Mr. SandmanHe sits there in the dark,he watches me sleep.No eyes, no hair,only a broken smile full of broken teeth.
- The Company We KeepThere upon my head,a little spider spun its little web.Its sisters nibbled at my toes,their brothers crawled in my ears.And […]
- You Started ThisShe plucked a man from the flow, and set him down along a path. “Where am I?” he asked. “I […]
A once respected surgeon, Dr. Fine spent his family’s vast fortune to document and catalog the strange, unseen world that connects the here to there. A place he called, “The Elsewhere.”
“Where Stars Collide”
A man adrift in space with only an A.I. for companionship.
FIGHT THE DAWN!
The chill of night brings with it a still darkness, brings with it an alluring promise of peace. Till the light of day warms your cold bones,may your eyes never rest,and may those little slices of death never come.
If you enjoy PulpBusters, please consider supporting this and other works by purchasing an ebook, leaving a tip, or becoming a patron for as little as $1 a month.