As the sunlit sanity of the waking world burns the night to ash,
embrace the unbound madness of your wildest dreams,
laugh into the endless abyss of your darkest fantasies,
and rage against the coming dawn.
Pocket Theater of the Absurd
(and Other Complete Wastes of Time)
by “Amoral Crackpot” Steve Arviso.
Available where available.
I’ve Got a Receipt!
Eldritch horror meets consumerism!
Where Stars Collide
A man adrift in space with only an A.I. for companionship.
EBOOKS AVAILABLE ON
Apple | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Smashwords
- CyoteA safe place. A PERSON sits in a chair before all, restless. PERSON: I never thought I could kill anyone. […]
- OrientationThe foyer of a super-secret, skull-shaped island headquarters. GIRWIN, a schlubby middle-management type, speaks to a TOUR GROUP of new […]
- Terry, Please Shut UpA living room. TERRY screams and bleeds out all over the carpeted floor as PAULENCE and JENNDA bicker. NARRATOR: (voice-over) […]
- There Goes My Nipples AgainA parking lot. NARRATOR: (voice-over) In a parking lot a short drive away… An oddly dressed, but rather FASHIONABLE WOMAN […]
- A Thing Came UpA phone RINGS. STEVE is on one end of the call, JOHN is on the other. STEVE: Hello, John! The […]
The chill of night brings with it a still darkness,
brings with it an alluring promise of peace.
Till the light of day warms your cold bones,
may your eyes never rest,
and may those little slices of death never come.