As the sunlit sanity of the waking world burns the night to ash,
embrace the unbound madness of your wildest dreams,
laugh into the endless abyss of your darkest fantasies,
and rage against the coming dawn.
Pocket Theater of the Absurd
(and Other Complete Wastes of Time)
by “Amoral Crackpot” Steve Arviso.
Available where available.
I’ve Got a Receipt!
Eldritch horror meets consumerism!
The Sound That Night
A tragic romance meets a mysterious stranger.
Where Stars Collide
A man adrift in space with only an A.I. for companionship.
Entries from the personal journal of Dr. Howard Fine.
- Till DeathJIMATHON JIMINY, an old man caked in dried blood and gore, enters, sits in his favorite chair with a roll […]
- The Nightly ChillA bumper: the sort for a local station’s late-night programming block. Graphics, timeslots, generic upbeat music. STEVE: (voice-over) Tonight on […]
- Whispers in the Dark: AdiaTransmission XX85.06.06: WHISPER: Listen up, lo-fi fiends and freaks. The sun’s setting on Adia, and you know what that means… […]
- PaperBagCritic: Yesterday’s Tomorrow TodayCINEMATICO MAGNIFICO, who may or may not be an actual anthropomorphic bag of popcorn, speaks from The Last Video Store […]
- The Magic Hour: An Occult Cult, Of CourseThe sort of late-night radio call-in show with a host known only as MAGIC DAVE. MAGIC DAVE: Ladies and Gentlemen. […]
LOVE & SUPPORT
The chill of night brings with it a still darkness,
brings with it an alluring promise of peace.
Till the light of day warms your cold bones,
may your eyes never rest,
and may those little slices of death never come.